$39.00 $39.00 $39.00
Free Shipping above $55.00
- How To
- Formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Phthalates
- Apply with tarte's Frame Worker Double-Ended Brow Powder brush. Dip the angled, precision end into the Volumizing Brow Powder, and tap off excess before applying. Trace a light line along your natural arch starting at the inner bottom corner.
- Blend the powder upward into the brow in light strokes for a natural-looking, defined arch.
- To fill in sparse areas on the brow and scalp, blend and sweep the powder with the fuller, denser end of the two-in-one brush.
The secret weapon for great brows, this volumizing formula is rich and ultrafine, making it ideal for filling in sparse brows. It seamlessly defines the arch without harsh lines, and comes in versatile shades that are infused with Amazonian clay and mineral pigments. The weightless and fine-grained powder clings to natural hair to abate surface oil, lock pigment in place, and camouflage roots and thinning hairlines.
Size: 0.1 Oz.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Dimethicone, PTFE, Kaolin, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Lauryl Aspartate, Zinc Chloride, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).
All of our products are 100% authentic