$62.00 $62.00 $62.00
01 Light Pink
02 Neutral Light
- How To
- Sulfate and Phthalate free
- Dermatologist tested
- Use two brushes, one for the lighter shade and one for the darker one.
- Use the pale shade on prominent areas and the darker shade on hollow areas.
- Blend the colors into one another to even out the result and give a natural finish.
- Use the sculpting shades for light and shadow effects (the lighter shade for emphasis and the darker one for hollow areas) to make the face look younger and bring out features, thin out the oval of the face and conceal unflattering areas.
- On pale skin, use the lighter shade for a matte finish, in the same manner as a standard powder.
- Both shades can be used on the eyes for a natural look.
The Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit naturally highlights, contours, and balances out the face with two contrasting shades. The neutral undertones and matte finish mirror natural shadows to create the illusion of a more sculpted face shape—enhancing your best features—while the dark shade adds contouring. Formulated with ultrafine pigments, it provides a silky texture that is easy to apply and blend—perfect for a range of skintones.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Talc, Kaolin, Octyldodecanol, Myristyl Lactate, Nylon-6, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Mica, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Utramarines)].
All of our products are 100% authentic