- How To
- Redness Correcting Primer neutralizes.
- Step 1 Skin Equalizer is available in 10 formulas to target every texture and tone concern.
- Remove a small amount of Primer and apply locally with your fingertips to activate blood circulation. The friction on the skin will help the primer penetrate faster.
- For a quick and hygienic application, use a foundation brush for the whole face, or the concealer brush for a precise application.
Prep skin for your makeup routine with Step 1 Skin Equalizers, and address your skin concerns with this innovative makeup primer. Perfect for balancing skin and achieving an ideal makeup result, it’s lightweight and creamy, leaving a more evenly-toned appearance, and increases foundation's hold. This primer for all skintones leaves makeup looking fresh for hours while it hydrates, firms, and smooths the look of the skin.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic