- How To
- Energizing seawater and grapeseed oil combat everyday toxin buildup.
- Transforms from black to white when it meets water so you know it’s working.
- Formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum and colourants.
- Phthalates-free, paraben-free and sulfate-free.
Erno Laszlo’s lightweight Detoxifying Cleansing Oil dissolves surface impurities and makeup and reduces the look of large pores without leaving skin feeling tight or dry. It eliminates toxins and exfoliates skin’s surface to jump-start cell turnover for a clear, balanced complexion. Skin-clarifying ingredients, like charcoal, draw out an trap impurities from deep within.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seedcake Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sea Water (Maris Aqua/Eau De Mer), Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal Powder, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance).
Gently massage a generous amount in small circular motions on dry skin over face and jawline to open pores and trap dirt and makeup on the face.
All of our products are 100% authentic