- How To
- 2 beautyblender original
- liquid blendercleanser (5 oz)
- Wet your beautyblender or makeup brushes.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of liquid blendercleanser to solid areas of beautyblender.
- Work into a lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. Squeeze to remove excess water.
- Set out to dry.
What it is:
A set with two award-winning beautyblender® originals and a liquid blendercleanser®—all wrapped up in a giftable cleanser kit.
What it does:
Flawlessly apply foundation, powder, bb cream, cc cream, and more with the duo of beautyblender originals. Featuring a liquid blendercleanser, it removes excess residue and germs from your beautyblender originals for a clean makeup application—plus, it can be used to clean your go-to makeup brushes.
Beautyblender features an open cell structure that fills with small amounts of water when wet. This allows the sponge to be “full” so that the makeup product sits on top of the sponge rather than being absorbed, allowing you to use less product every time. When wet, beautyblender doubles in size and becomes even softer, returning to its original size when it air dries.
What it includes:
What else you need to know:
These products are formulated without parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
beautyblender: non-latex foam.
blendercleanser: Water, Cocamide DEA, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate.
* Wet beautyblender with water (please note: they will expand). * Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available. * Bounce primer, foundation, powder, cream blush, or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results.
All of our products are 100% authentic