- How To
- Soap-free and paraben free.
- Does not dry or irritate even sensitive skin.
- Suitable for all types of skin including combinations and oily skin.
- Ideally used in urban areas to protect the skin.
- Can be applied morning and night.
- Wash face first before any application.
- Apply to still wet skin and massage lightly with fingertips. Use circular motions.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water. You can also use a cellulose sponge.
- Follow with Botanical Toner or Marine Toner.
- Avoid any contact with the eyes.
Anne Semonin Oligo Cleansing Gel is a mild and water-based foam gentle cleanser. It effectively removes excess sebum, impurities, and makeup. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-pollution properties as well as eliminating dead skin cells. After the cleansing, the skin is left scented, fresh, supple, and smooth.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Aqua (Water) / Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Peg 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycerin, Coco Betaine, Polypropylene Terephthalate, Peg 40 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool.
All of our products are 100% authentic