Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make a purchase?
- Shopping at Sephora.com.au is easy:
- Login to Sephora.com.au
- To add items in your cart, click on “Add to Cart” for the item you wish to purchase
- To change the quantity of the item, change the number in the box under the "Quantity" column
- To review the items in your cart, click on the ‘Cart’ link, located at the top right of the page
- When you are ready to checkout:
- If you have an applicable ‘Promo Code’, enter it and click on ‘Apply’. The total price will be updated with the discount
- Once you are ready to place the order, click on ‘Secure Checkout’ and your order summary will appear for your review
- Remember to fill in all necessary details and once you have reviewed your order, click on ‘Proceed to Purchase’ then enter your preferred payment method
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order. Your order is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email
What and where is my order confirmation number
- The order confirmation number begins with “LX” and can be retrieved
- In your confirmation email
- When you view your “Order Status” under “My Account”
How long does it take to confirm my order?
Orders are confirmed once payment has been completed
Why does my Order Status show “payment pending”? Should I re-create a new order?
Most payments are processed immediately. Once the order has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email with delivery details. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us HERE . Please do not re-create your order to prevent duplication
Can I amend my order after it has been confirmed and paid for?
Unfortunately, we are unable to amend orders once it is paid. . Please review your cart before completing your orders
Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders once it is paid. We receive a lot of orders and we are unable to go though them individually as this will cause delays to all other orders. Please review your items before completing your orders. Only items showing in your Order Confirmation will be shipped unless the items are Out of Stock. To check the status of your order, please login to your account at My Account, click on “my account” in the top left hand corner of the page, click on “my orders” on the left hand side of the page, and then view your most current order.
May I buy products directly at your warehouse?
All purchases through Sephora.com.au will need to be made online.
How do I check my points balance?
Simply log on to Sephora Beauty Pass with your Membership Number and Registered Email Address.
I am having issues using the coupon/voucher code
- Please check if :
- The coupon/voucher code has expired
- Coupon/Voucher is for one time use only
- Each order can only use 1 coupon/voucher
- The coupon/voucher is not valid for items that are already on sale
- You have use a non participating Credit Card for the coupon discount
- Coupon/Voucher is not valid with other promotions, discounts and loyalty rewards redemption
Can I order through phone?
Of course! While we love talking to our customers, we encourage placing your orders online in order to earn loyalty points on your purchase. If you prefer to speak with us, please call our Customer Service team at http://www.sephora.com.au/. However, please note that purchases made over the phone will not earn loyalty points.
What do I do when items in my cart are Out of Stock?
We know how annoying it is when your favorite items are out of stock. In the event that your item is unavailable, please click the ”Remove Me” tab located under the specific item. This will not affect the rest of the items in your cart.
In order to know when the product is back in stock, we suggest clicking “Waitlist Me” located on the specific product page. You will then receive an automated email as soon as the item is
We will process a refund if any items in your order is Out Of Stock
Can I purchase items in bulk and can i get more discounts?
I am facing problems ordering through my mobile device
What do I do if I receive a faulty item or have a problem with an item ordered?
Please contact us immediately at http://www.sephora.com.au/ with your order number, details and an image of the faulty or wrong items received.
Please do not discard the items as we will need damage and and incorrect items to be returned to Sephora.
Luxola Australia IS NOW
Following Sephora's recent acquisition of Luxola,
Luxola Australia (Luxola.com/au) has now transitioned to SEPHORA.COM.AU.
We will continue to carry a wide assortment of beauty brands, with more brands to be added incrementally over the next year. This includes brands currently in store - Kat Von D, Becca, ZOEVA, Benefit, and many more.SHOP NOW