- How To
- High in nutrient-rich Vitamins E and B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine and chromium.
- Soothes and treats common skin conditions.
- Plant oils are cold press, not heat distilled, to maintain therapeutic benefits.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
Enrich your skin with the natural benefits of cold-pressed Jojoba Oil by Wild Products. Prized for its versatility and ease of use, jojoba oil improves, nourishes and heals skin—especially effective for conditions such as inflammation, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. Give your skin only the best of Nature's bounty with this oil.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure cold-pressed Golden Jojoba.
Pour a small amount of oil onto the palms and spread generously over affected area or allover skin, as desired.
All of our products are 100% authentic