- How To
- Analgesic, anodyne, antirheumatic, antiarthritic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aromatic, astringent, carminative, diuretic, emenagogue and stimulating substance.
- Aniseed, Birch Sweet, Clove, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Lavender, Marjoram, Peppermint, Spearmint, Vanilla and Ylang-ylang.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse and inhale deeply to aid troubled breathing and tap into its aromatic powers.
- Blend with a carrier oil and use in massage to relieve aches and pains.
- Wintergreen can be toxic in large doses. Do not take internally. Avoid if pregnant and use with extreme caution with children.
Wintergreen essential oil is a traditional native North American remedy for aches, pains and easier breathing. One of only two plants in the world that naturally contains methyl salicylate, wintergreen is sweet and minty and powerful. Aromatically, it has many emotional uses as well, including learning to let go, surrender control and trust the cycle of life.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade wintergreen essential oil (gaultheria procumbens) from the Himalayan mountains. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic