Free Delivery above $55.00
- How To
- Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antineuralgic, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, balsamic, cholagogue, decongestant, deodorant, disinfectant, diuretic, expectorant, insecticide, stimulant, vermifuge
- Blends well with: Bergamot, cedarwood, clary sage, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, marjoram, niaouli, peppermint, ravensara, rosemary, sage, sandalwood, tea tree and thyme.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporise to relieve coughs, colds and asthma.
- Blend with a carrier oil and use in massage to alleviate infections, rheumatism, sore muscles and sinusitis.
- Pine is a sensitising oil. Avoid using directly on skin conditions.
Used for centuries, pine has many of the same therapeutic benefits of eucalyptus. Traditionally, it has been used to treat respiratory infections, including pneumonia. Pine soothes sore muscles, joints and rheumatic pain. It also cleanses the air and infuses the home with healing energy.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade scotch pine essential oil (pinus sylvestris) from Hungary. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic