- How To
- Properties include analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, apertive, carminative, digestive, diuretic, stimulant.
- Can be used to relieve fear and panic.
- Does not contain synthetic preservatives, GMOs, synthetic dyes or mineral oils.
- Compliant with the Truth in Labeling Initiative.
- Not tested on animals.
- Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to relieve asthma, ease nausea, etc.
- Inhale a couple of drops directly from a handkerchief to settle digestive discomfort, relieve migraines, etc.
- Avoid topical application during pregnancy.
Easy migraines and headaches, aid digestion or treat muscular aches and pains with this anise essential oil from seeds (pimpinella anisum). It is also used to relieve asthma, reduce coughing and ease nausea.
Because of it’s naturally occurring anethole, this oil is very potent and should not be applied topically if you have a skin condition. It will also crystallise in cool temperatures.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
100% pure therapeutic grade anise essential oil (pimpinella anisum) from India. Steam distilled.
All of our products are 100% authentic