- How To
- Intense bronze tan
- Streak free
- Long lasting
- Dries in minutes
- For best results, ensure skin is exfoliated and clean, free from any perfume, oils and deodorant.
- Shake well.
- Apply with The Base Tanning Application Mitt using circular sweeping motions.
- Blend evenly into skin until streak free.
- Use sparingly on neck, hands, knees, elbows and feet.
- For a longer lasting tan, apply 2 – 3 times allowing each application 4 – 24 hours to develop, showering in between.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Achieve a fast, sun safe, year round tan with Instant Tan Mousse. Designed to produce an even, streak free tan, its long lasting ingredients will ensure a strong pigment begins to develop. With a light, supple texture, the Instant Tan Mousse spreads effortlessly, without leaving the skin feeling sticky or weighed down. With immediate colour, The Base Instant tan mousse will have you bronzed and exuding an enviable post-holiday glow in no time.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Caramel, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, PEG-14m, Ethyl Vanillin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, CI 16035 (RED 40), CI 42090 (BLUE 1)
All of our products are 100% authentic