- How To
- Ideal for applying tarte’s smooth operator Amazonian clay tinted pressed finishing powder or your favorite pressed powder formula
- For light to medium coverage, pick up the lightweight powder using the large, ultra-plush bristles and gently buff all over the face and gentle, circular motions.
- Start at the center where fuller coverage is needed and work your way outward.
- For the perfect, soft focus finish, dust the ultra-light powder formula across your forehead, down the bridge of the nose and along the chin to absorb excess oil and set makeup in place.
- Remember: it can also be used to touch-up or mattify the skin, whether you’re at home or on the go.
An ultra-plush, sustainably-crafted bamboo pressed powder brush.
Designed to complement the newly re-launched, smooth operator™ Amazonian clay tinted pressed finishing powder, this professional quality bamboo brush balances lightweight design with the ultimate in luxury. Brush on a seamless, natural-looking complexion with this earth-conscious tool that’s designed with sustainably-sourced bamboo and super soft, synthetic bristles. This brush lets you buff on just the right amount of ultra-light powder like the pros, achieving flawless coverage and a smooth, soft focus effect.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic