- How To
- Features a comfortably soft sponge to exfoliate
- Contains natural antibacterial properties
- Suitable for blemish-prone skin types
- Product lasts for two to three months
- Wet the sponge with warm water before use.
- Apply cleanser to the sponge.
- In circular motions, massage all over the face and focus on areas with dirt or makeup.
- Rinse the sponge thoroughly after each use and hang by the attached cotton thread in a well-ventilated area to dry.
This sponge gently exfoliates away dead skin cells while reducing blemish-causing bacteria. This helps to correct and prevent excessive breakouts. It helps to restore clear skin and prevent future outbreaks for smoother, clearer, brighter-looking skin.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic