- How To
- Durable tool
- Features an ergonomic handle to ease the grip
- Ideal for exfoliating and removing stains, corns, and calluses
- Use after bath or soak your feet to soften the skin.
- Gently slide the stone back and forth across the ball of your foot and the bottoms of your toes.
- Move to the heel and work on the outer rim of the heel.
This pumice stone allows you to remove calluses and dead skin. Its non-slip ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to use.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic