Free Delivery above $55.00
- How To
- Not suitable for deep acne
- Before using the extractor, dab your face with a hot towel.
- Encircle the blemish with either side of the loop.
- Apply slow and even pressure lightly until the trapped sebum is forced out of the follicle.
- Do not continue to attempt the extraction if the trapped sebum is not released easily.
- Applying too much force can cause infection and scarring.
- Use the small loop for whiteheads and the flat side for blackheads.
This tool features a small loop for white heads and a flat side to extract blackheads. A deep, cystic pimple should not be opened with a loop extractor. When dealing with deep acne, it's best to visit a dermatologist.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic