- How To
- Creates softer-looking complexion
- Absorbs oil and perspiration to stop makeup from looking shiny
- Delivers long-lasting wear
- Before applying face powder, make sure foundation and concealer are applied.
- Using a brush, pick up the powder and tap away the excess.
- In circular motions, buff the powder onto all areas of the face.
- Brush towards the outer edge of the face to blend.
- If you have dry skin, powder lightly around the eyes or on dry areas.
- If you have oily skin, layer on extra powder at your T-zone or on oily areas.
Achieve an airbrushed finish with this finishing powder. If you are constantly touching up to reduce shine, this long-lasting powder can solve your problem with efficiency. Thanks to its Soft Blur Technology, you can now keep everyone from staring at your blemishes or fine lines. This product is free from fragrances, parabens and alcohol.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Silica Tocopheryl Acetate Ethylhexyl Glycerin. Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Zinc Oxide.(CI 77947).Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891).Iron Oxides (CI 77489/CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499) .
All of our products are 100% authentic