A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00 A$ 65.00
Y215 Yellow Alabaster
Y235 Ivory Beige
Y245 Soft Sand
R260 Pink Beige
Y305 Soft Beige
Y335 Dark Sand
Y355 Neutral Beige
R370 Medium Beige
Y405 Golden Honey
- How To
- Natural-looking finish.
- All-day wear; doesn’t require touch-ups.
- Suitable for normal, dry and combination skin types.
- Contains hyaluronic spheres for time-released hydration.
- Available in 40 shades to match all skin tones
- For best results, apply with a flat foundation brush or sponge.
- If using a flat foundation brush, tap to build coverage where needed. Then, stretch outward for a smoothing effect.
- If using a sponge, press and roll to build coverage where needed.
- Using a buffing brush, apply in a circular motion.
- This lighter formula delivers the very same flawless results as before when applied with a flat foundation brush in a tap and stretch motion. You will likely need to stretch less than you did before.
Developed specifically for the TV industry's most advanced technology, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation creates a naturally flawless complexion in and out of the spotlight. Invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens, this revolutionary foundation features coated pigments that provide medium to buildable coverage with a lightweight, second-skin texture. The formula leaves your complexion with the same flawless results that you’d achieve with a flat foundation brush in a tap and stretch motion.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Beauty Tip: Apply a primer that matches your skin before applying the foundation. We recommend MAKE UP FOR EVER's Step 1: Skin Equalizer.
All of our products are 100% authentic