- How To
- Penetrates into the roots of the lash to ensure that the lash is completely coated with mascara
- Apply a layer of mascara from the bottom of the lashes to the top.
- Insist underneath and upper the top of the lashes.
- Work out the lash with a slight zigzag movement to separate the lashes.
- Apply several coats to increase the volume of the lashes.
- To coat the lashes impeccably, apply the mascara in sections: first to the inner corner of the eye, then the middle lashes, and then the outer corner.
- To bring out the lower lashes and the tiny lashes near the outer and inner corners of the eyes, use the tip of the brush.
- If Aqua Smoky Lash stains the eyelid, let it dry and gently remove any excess with a clean eyelash brush to avoid removing the eye makeup.
A waterproof version of the best-selling Smoky Lash. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Smoky Lash takes the ultra-pigmented, volume-enhancing formula that made the original such a hit and waterproofs it just in time for fun in the sun this summer.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Isododecane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Aqua (Water), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Polybutene, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer (VP/Eicosene Copolymer), Sorbitan Isostearate, Ozokerite, PEG-2 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Panthenol, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, BHT, [CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), Mica, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].
All of our products are 100% authentic