- How To
- Base shades in Laetus, Lazarus and Ludwin.
- Contour shades in Samael, Saleo and Succubus.
- Define shades in Solas, Shax and Sytry.
- Highlight shades in Lucius, Liberatus and Latinus.
- Illustrated tutorial insert.
- Highly pigmented.
- 24-hour wear.
- Suited for any skin tone.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
- Lift to raise outer corners and accentuate or create a crease.
- Define to emphasize lash lines and create depth.
- Balance to draw eyes either closer together or farther apart.
- Try placing deeper shades where you want to see more lift or definition, light shades to soften and diffuse.
- To complement your neutral eye design, add a soft tone from the palette to your brows.
- Use shades from the color squad that best complements your skin tone for a natural look or use shadows from another quad to create more subtle or dramatic looks.
Transform your eye through the art of contouring with Kat Von D’s first-of-its-kind eyeshadow palette specially designed for contouring eyes. A gorgeous, versatile array of true contouring shades are arranged in three color quads—neutral, cool and warm—to flatter every skin tone. Each velvety powder is blendable and buildable in Kat’s signature high-pigment, long-wear formula for rich looks that last all day and night.
Master three transformative eye-contouring techniques—lift, balance and define—with the easy-to-follow guide, created and illustrated by Kat Von D:
All of our products are 100% authentic