- How To
- First ever age preventative eye shadow brush
- Ultra-high brush hair count makes for the most effective distribution of shadow for an airbrushed eye shadow application
- Extremely soft bristles — great for sensitive skin
- Fluffy end has a 6,300 hair count, and the tighter end a 4,900 hair count
Developed with leading plastic surgeons, this is the first ever Anti-Aging and age preventative shadow brush. This high-quality synthetic brush is as ultra luxurious in feel as it looks. Its soft-touch rubberized handle makes application easy and enjoyable. The ultra luxe brush glides pigment onto your lids easily for an airbrushed application that lasts. For anyone who wants a flawless airbrushed eye shadow application every time without tugging on the delicate eyelid area.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Start off by swirling the brush into your favorite pressed or loose eyeshadow and softly apply in sweeping, motions over your lid. Use the large flat side for all over shadow and lid application. To use as a “No Tug®” crease brush, turn the large end sideways, using back-and-forth windshieldwiper like motions. Use the smaller smudge brush end below your lower lash line for gorgeous thick or thin airbrushed liner effect. Both sides of this brush help to apply all 3 shades of your Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Trios for a complete eyeshadow look!
All of our products are 100% authentic