- How To
- Made with bee products, one of nature’s most effective healing substances.
- New Generation Pure Royal Concentrate (exclusive blend of Ouessant Honey, Royal Jelly, and a new combination of honeys, including honey from Corsica).
- Squeeze the tube to extract a small amount of the lip treatment, then place your index finger against the mark on the nozzle. If necessary, an additional small amount can be added during the application.
- To smooth, place the entire length of the tip vertically on the lips. Slide the tip with a back-and-forth movement about 10 times.
- To reshape, trace the lip contour using the tip of the nozzle, focusing on the outline of the lips. Circle lips 10 times in each direction.
- To plump, dab lightly over the lip contour using the tip of the nozzle. Always work in the same direction, repeat three times.
- Clean the nozzle using dry cotton wool or a tissue.
Honey Smile is a multipurpose lip treatment that contains the Abeille Royale repairing concentrate to stimulate the skin’s self-repair process at all key levels—providing skin with a continuous anti-aging action. Upon application, lips appear plumper, contours are reshaped, and lines are smoothed, creating a defined lip shape. The 22-carat finely gilded metal contributes to the refreshing and decongesting effect from the very first application for an immediate anti-puffiness effect.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic