- How To
- It regulates excess sebum, and eliminates clogged pores.
- Mineral rich red clay reduces congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improves the skin’s texture.
- Apply an even, thin layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding the hair line, lip, and eye areas.
- Leave mask on until thoroughly dry to the touch, about 20 minutes.
- Starting with an outer edge, gently peel off.
- Rinse off any residue with warm water.
- Use twice a week
This mask treatment delivers immediately visible results akin to a professional treatment. In just 20 minutes the mask detoxifies and deeply purifies the complexion by drawing out skin impurities with a potent concentration of red clay. As the mask is peeled away, skin looks smoother, softer, and refreshed while pores appear visibly reduced.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic