- How To
- Contains Hyaluronic acid, a moisture-locking agent that stores up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water. It helps hydrate, plump, and nourish
- Has anti-ageing peptides that help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while collagen helps increase firmness and elasticity, restore texture, and replenish skin
- Formulated with Ultra Repair which has colloidal oatmeal and aloe leaf juice
- The water-based gel immediately penetrates the skin, leaving behind an invisible shield that seals in hydration
- All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin
- Use in the morning and evening
- After cleansing, apply the cream by gently and cautiously patting it onto the entire eye area
This hydrating gel brightens, depuffs, and smooths skin of all types. With potent ingredients that support the skin’s rejuvenation, expect long-term skincare from this eye treatment.
It restores skin texture and makes it firmer for an all-over healthy glow.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
All of our products are 100% authentic