- How To
- 0.23 oz Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured (Highlight) in Limited Edition Quartz (warm peach with blushed rose)
- 0.12 oz Lowlight Sculpting Perfector in Natural
- Formulated WITHOUT: Parabens
- Take Lowlight Sculpting Perfector and stipple the corner of your One Perfecting Brush over the compact.
- Trace the number “3” along the perimeter of the face. Start at the center of the forehead and trace along your hairline.
- Then, moving down to the middle of the ear, follow the hollow of your cheek.
- Sweep back to the ear and continue down along the jaw line.
- It’s a buildable and blendable formula, so repeat until you get your desired look.
- Using the brush, buff the Lowlight Sculpting Perfector into the skin until well blended.
- Use your fingers or preferred applicator; just follow the “3” shape and then buff for a beautifully sculpted look.
- Using Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Poured, trace the letter “C” around your eye in one continuous sweep with The One Perfecting Brush.
- Start at the middle of your forehead and sweep all the way around the temple and on top of the cheekbone.
- Repeat motion as necessary, until product is blended.
This Lowlight/Highlight Perfecting Palette Poured gives you everything you need for a subtle and sophisticated contoured look. The Lowlight Sculpting Perfector™ is the perfect cream contouring shade—adding depth and dimension with a natural shadow effect and its buildable, blendable formula. With its Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Quartz, this limited-edition hue creates light and lift in a rich, pigmented luminizer. These luxurious cream formulas allow for customizable and effortless application while creating a natural looking contour.
This set contains:
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Lowlight Sculpting Perfector: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Capprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)Wax), Octyldodecanol, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Cetyl Palmitate, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone), Polybutene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Polyethylene, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Trihydroxystearin, Persea Gratissima Oil Unsaponifiables (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, BHT, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Tocopherol, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
The Lowlight “3”: Create definition and dimension:
The Highlight C: Create light and lift:
All of our products are 100% authentic