- How To
- Free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Prep skin with moisturizer, foundation and concealer.
- Choose the kit that matches your skintone. Use darker shades to shade and define, lighter shades to sculpt and enhance.
A cream version of the cult-favorite original Contour Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills, this best-selling palette sculpts and defines your features with six highly blendable shades—three for highlighting, three for contouring. Emphasize eyes, cheekbones, nose and jawline with smooth, velvety formulas that impart a subtle, dewy sheen. Available in Light and Medium.
Light includes: Fair, Neutral, Banana, Java, Light Sculpt and Havana.
Medium includes: Banana, Cream, Warm Coral, Ash Brown, Cinnamon, Chocolate.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
* Apply contour cream before any powder products, including finishing powders, blushes and bronzers.
* Use shades like Banana or Warm Coral under the eyes to cancel dark circles.
* For a matte finish, apply coordinating shades from the original powder Contour Kit over creams.
All of our products are 100% authentic