- How To
- Medium hold with high shine
- Creates well-textured and shiny hair
- Leaves no residue when shampooing
- Contains subtle, mellow aroma
- Before using American Crew Pomade, make sure you wash your hair as pomade is best used on clean and damp hair.
- Using your fingers, press firmly into the pomade and remove a small amount from the tub.
- Rub between your palms to soften the product.
- Scoop a small amount of American Crew Pomade on your palm and distribute throughout the hair.
Do not be fooled by this water-based pomade. American Crew Promade is effective in the way it holds your hair well without causing stiffness. Feel free to re-style your hair throughout the day. Indulge in one of the top pomade products in the market today!
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water (Aqua), Peg-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Castor Bean), Oleth-10, Lanolin, Oleth-20, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Glycerin (Coconut Oil), Hydroxypropyl Bisstearyldimonium Chloride, Alcohol (Mixed Grain), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Pvp, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzoic Acid.
All of our products are 100% authentic