Free Delivery above $55.00
- How To
- Grooms short to medium hair well
- Creates a firm hold but leaves hair smooth
- Works as excellent hair conditioner and emulsifier
- Protects hair against moisture loss while providing total control
- Scoop a coin-sized amount of American Crew Defining Paste onto your palms.
- Rub into damp or dry hair, starting from above your hairline.
- Work it back towards the back of your neck.
- To make sure it is distributed throughout the hair, rub in up and down motions.
- Style your hair as desired.
American Crew Fibre helps to add volume and texture to your hair. A three-year award winning product as Best Product of Men’s Health Grooming Award, this best-seller should be used for grooming, especially if you’d like a matte finish.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water, Lanolin Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut), Alcohol, Pvp, Tribehenin, Propylene Glycol, Tridecyl Stearate, Dipentaerythirityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Ceteareth-25 (Coconut), Peg-8 Beeswax, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Peg-40 Castor Oil (Castor Beans), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, Fd&C Yellow #5.
All of our products are 100% authentic