- How To
- Gently removes the build-up of dead skin
- Helps in the rebuilding and rejuvenation of skin cells
- Fights against skin cell function breakdowns
- Can be used to prevent or remove mature skin, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage
- Prevents or smoothens fine lines
- Before applying moisturizer, first thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Apply moisturizer liberally on the face, neck, and décolletage using an upward then outward circular motion.
- When used in conjunction with Liquid Gold, apply on alternate evenings.
- Avoid the areas near the eyes.
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream is an evening moisturizer that is used on alternate nights in conjunction with the original Liquid Gold. This moisturizer gives the skin a refined, enhanced, smooth, radiant, and luminous look and feel. Its natural ingredients are enhanced by vitamin C to protect and enhance even mature skin. It also firms up skin by enhancing the skin cells.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims or descriptions should consult directly with such third parties.
Glycolic Acid, Argan Stem Cells, Matrixyl 6, Vitamin C, Album Bark.
All of our products are 100% authentic