- How To
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Enriched with alguronic acid, vitamin C and caffeine.
- Contains cucumber, aloe and green tea extracts.
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested.
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free.
Recharge your eyes with Complete Eye Renewal Balm, a truly a multi-tasking product designed to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while hydrating, soothing and nourishing the skin. This rich eye cream visibly diminishes signs of aging around the eyes and decreases the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Water/Eau (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract,
With your ring fingertips gently apply Complete Eye Renewal by patting into the skin beginning with the outer contours of the eyes, along crow’s feet and fragile skin under the eye area and working up to the brow bone. Use morning and night for optimal results.
Beauty Tip: use as primer before makeup application. Always allow eye balm to absorb into skin for one minute before applying eye makeup. This will ensure smooth, even makeup application.
All of our products are 100% authentic