- How To
- Blends conveniently
- Get a sun-kissed tone with a sweep of your brush
- Ideal for light makeup lovers
- Swirl the brush over the powder surface.
- Using stroking motions, brush powder along the hairline (upper forehead), just below the cheekbone and just below the jawline.
- Smoothen any harsh lines with a small amount of translucent powder.
- Complete the look with a blusher, blending in circular motion on the apples of your cheeks.
The powder is a soft, pigmented shade that provides a natural finish. It contains light-reflecting pigments that tone the skin, creating a sun-kissed complexion. If you desire a balanced matte look, this powder is perfect for contouring. Even if makeup is not your regular regime, the refreshing effect from this powder will keep you hooked.
Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
TALC, ORYZA SATIVA STARCH, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA. [+/- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499]
All of our products are 100% authentic