- How To
- It’s highly compact and easy to apply.
- It can fit right inside your purse so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- It’s highly effective, hygienic, and good for your skin.
- Just pat it on your face using the accompanying sponge whenever your face feels oily at the middle of the day.
Having matte and soft skin all day long is achievable with the help of 3CE’s blotting paper powder. This fine anti-sebum powder does a great job at absorbing excess oil to keep you looking fresh while at the same time, it leaves enough to keep your fresh hydrated and healthy. Just a dab of this product will help you stay looking fresh and clean for hours.
* Unless otherwise stated and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Sephora disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions (whether express or implied) as to the veracity, accuracy, completeness, currency or any other aspects of any product claims or descriptions on this website which have been provided by to us by third parties (e.g. the relevant brand owners or customers reviews). Sephora has not independently verified such product claims or descriptions. Customers and users who wish to rely upon such product claims, descriptions or customer reviews should consult directly with such third parties.
Talc, Mica (CI 77019, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Polyethylene, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, PTFE, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Hydroxyapatite, Methicone, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
All of our products are 100% authentic